This policy explains the types of personal information we collect, how it is used, and the steps we take to ensure your personal information is handled appropriately. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: www.ilacnightschool.com
Definition of Personal Information
"It is information about an 'identifiable individual' that is recorded in any form including, without restricting the generality of the foregoing:
- Information relating to the race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age or marital status of the individual.
- Information relating to the education or the medical, criminal or employment history of the individual or information relating to financial transactions in which the individual has been involved
- Any identifying number, symbol or other particular assigned to the individual.
- The address, fingerprints or blood type of the individual.
- The personal opinions or views of the individual except where they are about another individual or about a proposal for a grant, an award or a prize to be made to another individual by a government institution or a part of a government institution specified in the regulations.
- Correspondence sent to a government institution by the individual that is implicitly or explicitly of a private or confidential nature, and replies to such correspondence that would reveal the contents of the original correspondence.
- The views or opinions of another individual about the individual.
- The views or opinions of another individual about a proposal for a grant, an award or a prize to be made to the individual by an institution or a part of an institution referred to in paragraph (e), but excluding the name of the other individual where it appears with the views or opinions of the other individual.
- The name of the individual where it appears with other personal information relating to the individual or where the disclosure of the name itself would reveal information about the individual.
but, for the purposes of sections 7, 8 and 26, and section 19 of the Access to Information Act, does not include:
- Information about an individual who is or was an officer or employee of a government institution that relates to the position or functions of the individual including:
- The fact that the individual is or was an officer or employee of the government institution.
- The title, business address and telephone number of the individual.
- The classification, salary range and responsibilities of the position held by the individual.
- The name of the individual on a document prepared by the individual in the course of employment.
- The personal opinions or views of the individual given in the course of employment.
- Information about an individual who is or was performing services under contract for a government institution that relates to the services performed, including the terms of the contract, the name of the individual and the opinions or views of the individual given in the course of the performance of those services.
- Information relating to any discretionary benefit of a financial nature, including the granting of a license or permit, conferred on an individual, including the name of the individual and the exact nature of the benefit.
- Information about an individual who has been dead for more than twenty years."
ILAC Night School collects the following Personal Information:
ILAC Night School may ask you for your full name, date of birth, gender, nationality, mother tongue, ID or Passport number, mailing address, telephone and fax numbers, email address, medical history, legal guardian and education history.
Credit card information is collected by our payment partner Moneris for use in payment approval and processing. Your credit card information is not retained in any database by ILAC Night School .
ILAC Night School does not store or record the Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses of visitors to the website for marketing purposes, although we may store IP addresses in server logs for system maintenance and to create statistical reports. An Internet Protocol ("IP") address is a number assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet.
Cookies may be used by ILAC Night School website to maintain the security of your account when you register on line. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information and we do not combine information collected through these cookies with other personally identifiable information.You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Your web browser software includes a feature called "cookies" which store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to websites. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
ILAC Night School collects Personal Information through the following processes:
- Online Registration form
- Contact Us form
- Online Academy Registration form
ILAC Night School collects Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Verify the identity of students and representatives.
- Communicate and provide information about programs and courses including on- going activities, promotions and other information
Links to Third Parties
This website contains links to third party websites. ILAC Night School is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We would encourage you to review their Privacy Policies.
We regularly review our privacy practices and update our policy. Place check this web site on an on-going basis for information on our most up-to-date practices.
Questions or Comments?